The Construction Design & Management Regulations – CDM Consultant.
- The Right Information.
- To the Right People.
- At the Right Time.
As members of the Association of Project Safety, we have a recognised a competency to assist the Client, Principal Designer & Principle Contractor with their duties as required by the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 projects. We have a great deal of experience in performing the role of a CDM Consultant and can greatly assist your business to plan, manage & monitor your construction projects.
We can provide site inspections at an additional cost in order to ensure that all parties involved in the CDM process are performing to the highest possible standard. Periodic inspections can be arranged to monitor the performance of the principal contractor throughout the construction phase.
To find out more information about our services, or to arrange a free consultation with one of health and safety professionals please contact us on 01708 555544 or complete the enquiry form.
- Visiting the proposed site in order to establish any Health & Safety issues that may be encountered.
- Preparing Pre-Construction Information.
- Vetting designers and contractors.
- Attending site meetings.
- Liaising with all parties concerned.
- Supervising the design process.
- Reporting to the client any shortfalls in Health & Safety performance.
- Collating documentation.
- Preparing and delivering health & safety files to the client.