An environmental policy outlines your organisation’s commitment to reducing its impact on the environment, and provides a framework for setting objectives and targets to improve your environmental performance.
Advantages of an Environmental Policy
- An aid to staying within the law;
- Keeps employees informed about their environmental roles and responsibilities;
- Reduces incidents that result in liability;
- Sets policies to conserve raw materials and energy;
- Outlines how to monitor environmental impacts;
- Improves the efficiency of your processes.
An environmental policy will only be effective if integrated into your business and followed by you and your employees.
How we can help
Our experienced consultants can assist you with compiling, regularly reviewing and updating your Environmental Policy so that you meet the legal obligations imposed on your business.
If you would like to talk to us about your policy requirements, please contact our expert consultancy team on 01708 555544.