The Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
£1500 + VAT + £92 per person for publications and certification
This Course is eligible for the CITB Grant
This two-day course is designed for site supervisors.
You will learn about your legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
The certificate you gain is valid for 5 years.
We also offer refresher training
- This course will last for 2 Days
- Delegate numbers: Min 4; Max 20
- The fee for this course is £1,500 + VAT, plus £92 per person for publications and certification.
- This is an in-house training course.
The course will cover the following content:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioural safety
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations. You will need to do some self-study outside the course.
- Continuous assessment. You need to attend both days
- Multiple-choice test
- You must renew this qualification every five years by attending the SSSTS refresher course. You need to do this before your certificate expires or you will need to re-take the full SSSTS course.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide a valid ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
The course is normally held on client’s premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held at M.E.L. (Health & Safety) Consultants premises at no additional cost. Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside South East England.