Director’s Role for Health and Safety (DRHS)
£750+ VAT plus £70 per person for publications and certification
This Course is eligible for the CITB Grant
This course is designed for company directors.
You will explore the risks associated with non-compliance with health and safety legislation, and consider how boardroom decisions impact on the health and safety of your workforce.
The certificate you gain is valid for 5 years.
*This is a 1 day training course.
- This course will last for 1 Day
- Delegate numbers: Min 4; Max 20
- The fee for this course is £750 + VAT plus £70 per person for publications and certification.
The course will cover the following content:
- Moral and human costs and the implications of decisions made in the boardroom
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment
- Legal responsibilities with regards to health and safety
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process
- Acquiring competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture
- This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- Multiple-choice test
- You will need to attend all eight hours. See the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide a valid form ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
The course is normally held on client’s premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held at M.E.L. (Health & Safety) Consultants premises at no additional cost. Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside South East England.